Audio post reblogged from with 3,590 notes - Played 21,409 times
Sometimes you just have to hear something that makes you feel, even if there are
(little to)no words.
J Dilla - U And Ur Smile
at my 16th birthday party my friend john accidentally flashed one of his balls and i remember it in vivid color & detail like sometimes i forget the faces of loved ones but that single nut haunts me. one time i fell in a ditch and i kept sabotaging myself like “what if the last thing i think of before i die is john’s nut” like i wasn’t actually gonna die but these are the kinds of things you consider when you fall in a ditch. john’s nut
Francis Alÿs, Nightwatch, 2004.
Surveillance cameras observe a fox exploring the Tudor and Georgian rooms of the National Portrait Gallery at night.
Audio post reblogged from with 90 notes - Played 1,787 times
Nas - The World is Yours
This campaign is great, really makes you look closer instead of just and quick stereotypical glance
GSR Entrance Hall System
Well, you asked.
Photoset reblogged from with 377,869 notes
Nuclear Power is the most important power source we have, it is the future
Photo reblogged from with 20 notes
I bought a crock pot the other day so this recipe has suddenly become useful.
- 2 cups (4 sticks) of unsalted butter (DO NOT use margarine as a substitute!)
- 2 cups water
- 1 ounce Marijuana
- Cheese cloth (to strain the weed)
- Small crock pot
- Begin by melting 2 cups of butter in the crock pot on low until melted.
- Don’t grind any of the marijuana, this breaks down too much of the plant matter and will lead to chlorophyll tasting butter.
- Add 2 cups of water to the crock pot and cover.
- Keep crock pot on low for 4 hours to let the cannabis combine with the fat from the butter.
- Place the cheese cloth over a bowl and pour the liquid through the cheese cloth to strain out the plant material.
- Squeeze to extract as much of the butter/water solution as possible.
- Cover the bowl with plastic or aluminum foil and put into the fridge overnight.
- You will have a solid layer of marijuana butter on the top of the murky green/gray water
- Use a spoon, spatula, or clean fingers to collect the butter at the top and toss water. (DO NOT USE the leftover water, it’s just the waste of chlorophyll).
- Place the cannabis butter in air tight containers and place in the freezer (This keeps the marijuana butter fresh and potent).
When women scream you wonder what’s wrong with them. When men yell you get afraid about what they’re going to do.
Visual Communication first project: combining two contrasting objects together. I made a mini series based on the theme ‘Adulthood vs Childhood’. or maybe I should call it “clash of different intoxicating things ” I love this multi-themed creation.
Page 1 of 469